Ayutthaya Cruise Tour
Another interesting way to explore Ayutthaya, cruising. Start in the morning by taking the coach to Ayutthaya. First stop at Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, you will be impressed by beautiful Thai-European style throne halls and buildings. After that you will visit the most beautiful and important of temples in the history of Ayutthaya.
At Wat Mahathat, you will visit the must-see famous “Buddha head in tree roots” attraction known worldwide. And move on to Wat Phra Srisanphet, the former royal grand palace and temple. You can experience the ancient atmosphere of Ayutthaya in its old glory. Also visit Wihan Phramongkhon Bophit, where the large bronze Buddha image is enshrined. After finish the temples tour, welcome on board to the Grand Pearl Cruise Liner for buffet lunch. Enjoy and relax cruising along Chaophraya River, being impressed by beautiful and stunning view from both side of the river, including The Grand Palace and Temple of Dawn.
- THB 2,200/person
STARTED TIME : 6.00 am
DURATION : One Day
- 6.00 am
- Pick up from hotel and transfer to River City shopping complex to check in (6.00 am – 6.30 am depends on your hotel location)
- 7.30 am
- Depart from Bangkok by Grand Pearl luxury air–conditioned coach
- 9.00 am
- Arrive at Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
- 10.30 pm
- Arrive at Ayutthaya. Visit Wat Mahathat and Wat Phra Srisanphet
- 1.10 pm
- Aboard the Grand Pearl Cruise Liner at Wat Chong-lom Pier. Have buffet lunch on the cruise. The cruiser will then head towards Bangkok along Chaophraya River.
- 4.00 pm
- Arrive and disembark at the River City Shopping Complex Pier. Transfer back to hotel.
- Entrance fee and tickets specified in the program
- Licensed tour guide and transportation with experienced driver
- Buffet Lunch on the cruise
- Travel Insurance
- Meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary
- Other service not mentioned in the program
- Service tipping for tour guide and driver
- Joined tour
- SPECIAL PRICE OFFER for 7 persons or more Booking
- Minor changes to the program are sometimes necessary, depending on traffic and weather conditions
- Farm Chokchai closed on Mondays