How can you stay in Bangkok without trying this?
When you are in Bangkok, one experience you shouldn’t miss out on is trying a local speed boat along Bangkok canals. It is fun and exciting to explore local people’s way of living in Bangkok this way.
You will get on a long-tailed speed boat to see Thai people’s way of lives along Chao Phraya River and canals. You will drop by the Royal Barge Museum to see the elegant royal barges actually used in the king’s royal barge procession. End up at Wat Arun, well known as Temple of Dawn, where the highest Prang and landmark of Bangkok resides.
- THB 2,000/person (group of 2 persons)
- THB 1,800/person (group of 3 – 4 persons)
- THB 1,500/person (group of 5 – 6 persons)
- Contact Us (group of 7 persons up)
STARTED TIME : During 8.00 am – 2.00 pm
DURATION : Half Day
- 8.00 am
- Pick up from your hotel (any your preferable time not later than 2.00 pm)
- 8.30 am
- Arrive at Phra Pinklao Pier to get on the boat
- 8.45 am
- Visit the Royal Barge Museum
- 9.30 am
- Leave the Royal Barge Museum
- 10.30 am
- Arrive at Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), get off the boat
- 11.00 am
- Take the ferry back to Bangkok shore at Tha Tien Pier
- 11.30 am
- Back to your hotel
- Entrance fee and tickets specified in the program
- Licensed tour guide and transportation with experienced driver
- One bottle of mineral water/person
- Travel Insurance
- Meals and drinks not specified in the itinerary
- Other service not mentioned in the program
- Service tipping for tour guide and driver
- Private tour
- SPECIAL PRICE OFFER for 7 persons or more Booking
- Minor changes to the program are sometimes necessary, depending on traffic and weather conditions.